Thursday 3 October 2013

Artist Research




Davor Simonovic AKA (Dave Anqii) that his real name is the young Swedish house producer. Dave Anqii was born in 1995, coming from Serbia, Belgrade, but was born in Sweden. He started producing in 2002 and continues apparently to come! Dave Anqii says he makes music for his fans out there who really like what he does. Anqii says, All I'm trying to do - in my DJing, my production - is about sharing feelings. When I make music in the studio that's all I'm looking for. That is what matters most.In early 2002, I held on with (Hardstyle / Techno / Reggaeton and (Break Beat). In 2006, I started then with the House / Electronic music.Dave felt that hardstyle was not quite what he wanted! When he was listening to House music every day, He started to feel something ... Just as Avicii's hit with Sebastien Drumz "My Feelings For You". 






When looking on unsigned.com we found Dave,  we like his look and style instantly. He comes across well presented and we could easily find him across all forms of social media. As house becomes a bigger genre and with more and more people attending festivals we believe that to find an artist that is talented and unsigned is a big thing. 

We will research Dave's social media and find out more about him before contacting him with information and details of the music video.



No comments:

Post a Comment