Thursday 3 October 2013

Digi Pack Vampire Weekend Contra Edit





Step by Step

1. I opened the picture taken of me in photoshop.


2. I changed the lighting of the picture using curves and the photo filter, giving the yellowish tint to the picture, just like the original.


3. Next I used the colouring tool and used the soft fading brush to apply the purple. I done this in three different layers.

4. I then merged all three layers together and blurred the lines so that the colour looked smooth and blended.

5. I then put a warm yellow colour fade on the top to give a nice blended shade on the edit.



6. Lastly, I googled and downloaded the 'Futura' font that Vampire Weekend have used and added it to my edit. By doing this I also had to move the letters apart to match the original album cover by using adjustments.


No comments:

Post a Comment